Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blitztrader discovery in Lancaster, Ohio..vintage 1800's tintype woman's photograph tinplate photography one of a kind unique Buckeye Girl Pioneer Woman Country Gal antique Americana authentic retro photo Collectible Historic relic http://blitztrader.etsy.com etsy www.etsy.com


Blitztrader of Ohio

Selling on etsy


Blitztrader


Selling large collection of Civil War era tintype photographs

Also selling other 1800's tinplate photographs

Found these at Estate in Lancaster, Ohio.

General Sherman was born and raised in Lancaster, Ohio.

I visited the Sherman House while in his hometown.

These tintypes intrigued me with interesting facial expressions and fascinating fashions of their time.

Their stories are forever lost.

Please look at my postings on etsy

I took photos in natural sunlight

Some I used a scanner to capture images clearly in focus.

Thank you for reading my blog

I do this for fun

No comments:

Post a Comment